Local Rule 12
12. (A) No later than seven (7) days before pretrial all counsel shall file a "Pretrial Statement" containing the following required data:
1. A statement of the issues involved and a statement of all questions of law which it is expected will be involved in the case.
2. An itemization of all special damages claimed.
3. Status of settlement negotiations.
1. Brief description of case (e.g. rear end collision).
2. Brief description of injuries or damages.
3. Issues and questions of law.
4. List item by item ascertainable damages such as medical expenses, lost
wages, property damage, etc.
5. Status report of the following:
(2) Medical Examinations
(3) Exchange of medical reports
6. State any special problems regarding trial of the case.
7. Is a view of the scene desired?
8. List of stipulations:
9. Complete list of witnesses:
10. Lowest demand Highest offer