Local Rule 11
DUTIES OF COUNSEL AT PRETRIAL HEARINGS
11. (A) It shall be the duty of counsel to do the following at pretrial and failure to be prepared may result in dismissal of the case for want of prosecution or in a default judgment or such other action, to enforce compliance as the trial judge deems appropriate:
1. All parties shall have filed "Pretrial Statement" in accordance with these rules.
2. Each counsel shall come prepared and authorized to negotiate toward settlement of the case.
3. Where an insurance company is involved, a representative of the company shall be present at the pretrial. The plaintiff shall also be present.
4. A pretrial may be waived by consent of all parties and the Court.